- Activity in the N Ireland market in the 1st Quarter 2013: The three-month period to the end of March 2013 was the first since the summer of 2007 in which Nort...read more
- Craigavon most effected area in the UK by drop in House Prices. First Time Home Buyers at 5 Year High.: Towards the end of December last year it was reported that the average cost of a home in Craigavon w...read more
- Housing Market Survey and Annual Auction Results.: The most recent Northern Ireland housing market survey produced by the Ulster Bank and the Northern ...read more
- National Auction Analysis EIG: National Auction Analysis As expected, the residential market witnessed large increas...read more
- Investors Buying NOW While House Prices Hit Low!: House prices are still falling in Northern Ireland according to the latest RICS (Royal Institut...read more
- N. I. House prices fall greatest in U.K.: Helen Carson, who writes on property related matters in the Belfast Telegraph wrote in the paper on ...read more
- Housing Market Downturn is now five years old.: According to the latest RICS and Ulster Bank Housing Market Survey for July 2012.Norther...read more
- Current Market Conditions and Let the Buyer Beware: The price balance of the latest RICS and Ulster Bank Housing Market Survey recorded its lowest readi...read more
- RICS and Ulster Bank Housing Market Survey: We are on the eve of our next auction, to be held at the Stormont Hotel on the Tuesday the 8th May. ...read more
- March Auction 2012: Hot on the heels of their previous very successful auction held at the Stormont Hotel, Upper Newto...read more
- 2 Feb 2012 - Mustbesold.com & BRG Gibson Auctions: BRG Gibson Auctions AnnounceOn the 2nd of February 2012 at the Stormont Hotel Belfast, there will be...read more
NI News Article
Conflicting opinions are reported as to whether or not N. Ireland continue to fall or are now stable.
According to the RICS local spokesman there seems to be a consensus that the number of house sales over the past three months are up or at least remain the same.
It appears that prices at the bottom end of the market have reached a level at which people are prepared to buy and that the price correction also continues further up the market.
According to the head of lending products at Ulster Bank, modest increases in the level of transactions are being reported and this increases confidence on the part of prospective purchasers. This benefits first time buyers but it will take time for this to filter through to the wider market.
All of this surely indicates a slightly more healthy situation and one which invites the additional stimulus which will be provided by a new, young, energetic and locally owned Property Auction House.