- BRG Gibson Auctions - EIG Monthly Newsletter September 2014: Monthly News Update Overall Statistics August 2014 ...read more
- Auction Data for July 2014: Monthly News Update Overall Statistics July 2014 ...read more
- Monthly News: Monthly News Update Overall Statistics June 2014 ...read more
- EIG Monthly Newsletter June 2014: Monthly News Update Overall Statistics May 2014 ...read more
- 68000 Northern Ireland homeowners in negative equity: 68000 Northern Ireland homeowners in negative equityNegative equity remains a large problem for home...read more
- Going once, going twice... Sold!: In an article in the London Times recently it was reported that the words “Going once, going t...read more
- Strong set of results, as over £400 million was raised across 128 UK auctions - a huge increase of 50% on March 2013: Monthly News Update Overall Statistics March 2014 ...read more
- Surge in auctions continues!: Monthly News Update Overall Statistics February 2014 ...read more
- Auction Data for January 2014: Monthly News Update Overall Statistics January 2014 ...read more
- BRG Gibson Auctions, Rated Top Regional Auction House in Northern Ireland for a 2nd Year by Estate Gazette!!! : Estate Gazettes Auctions: Regional Round-UP: Lots Of Good News In 2014 February EditionThere is a lo...read more
- Homes Under the Hammer return to Belfast for BRG Gibson Auction 4th Feb Property Auction : Homes Under the Hammer return to Belfast for BRG Gibson Auction 4th Feb Property Auction BR...read more
- Year-end property auction newsletter shows rising sales and increased revenues: Monthly News Update Overall Statistics December 2013 ...read more
- Auction Activity 2013: This is the content of the Essential Information Group’s first newsletter of 2014, which looks...read more
- Partner Agents/Joint Agency Opportunities: BRG Gibson Auctions welcomes instructions from estate agents who have suitable properties on their b...read more
- Current Vacancies: Join us and become part of BRG Gibson Auction TeamCorporate Services CoordinatorCommercial Senior Sa...read more
- BRG Gibson Auctions TO BE A TV HIT! Homes Under the Hammer!!!: BRG Gibson Auctions TO BE A TV HIT! Homes Under the Hammer!!! Lion TV Scotland, Homes Under...read more
- Property auctions record all-time highs in October!: Essential Auction News Welcome to the November newsletter that looks back at ...read more
- Essential Auction News: Essential Auction News Welcome to the October newsletter that looks back at ...read more
- Ten years until Price Recovery.: The consultancy firm Price Waterhouse Coopers have warned that it may take more than a decade f...read more
- Property auction market continues to grow: Essential Auction NewsWelcome to the September newsletter that looks back at property auction acti...read more
- Average House Prices rising in N. Ireland: The price balance of the latest RICS and Ulster Bank Housing Market Survey for Northern Ireland was ...read more
- Estates Gazette Top regional auction houses for H1 2013 by amount raised: Property auctions in Northern Ireland recorded the largest regional growth in the first half of 2013...read more
- : Auctions have acquired a reputation as a place where banks cleared bankrupt stock, but a recent arti...read more
- Activity in the N Ireland market in the 1st Quarter 2013: The three-month period to the end of March 2013 was the first since the summer of 2007 in which Nort...read more
- Craigavon most effected area in the UK by drop in House Prices. First Time Home Buyers at 5 Year High.: Towards the end of December last year it was reported that the average cost of a home in Craigavon w...read more
- Housing Market Survey and Annual Auction Results.: The most recent Northern Ireland housing market survey produced by the Ulster Bank and the Northern ...read more
- National Auction Analysis EIG: National Auction Analysis As expected, the residential market witnessed large increas...read more
- Investors Buying NOW While House Prices Hit Low!: House prices are still falling in Northern Ireland according to the latest RICS (Royal Institut...read more
- N. I. House prices fall greatest in U.K.: Helen Carson, who writes on property related matters in the Belfast Telegraph wrote in the paper on ...read more
- Housing Market Downturn is now five years old.: According to the latest RICS and Ulster Bank Housing Market Survey for July 2012.Norther...read more
- Current Market Conditions and Let the Buyer Beware: The price balance of the latest RICS and Ulster Bank Housing Market Survey recorded its lowest readi...read more
- RICS and Ulster Bank Housing Market Survey: We are on the eve of our next auction, to be held at the Stormont Hotel on the Tuesday the 8th May. ...read more
- March Auction 2012: Hot on the heels of their previous very successful auction held at the Stormont Hotel, Upper Newto...read more
- 2 Feb 2012 - Mustbesold.com & BRG Gibson Auctions: BRG Gibson Auctions AnnounceOn the 2nd of February 2012 at the Stormont Hotel Belfast, there will be...read more
NI News Article
Conflicting opinions are reported as to whether or not N. Ireland continue to fall or are now stable.
According to the RICS local spokesman there seems to be a consensus that the number of house sales over the past three months are up or at least remain the same.
It appears that prices at the bottom end of the market have reached a level at which people are prepared to buy and that the price correction also continues further up the market.
According to the head of lending products at Ulster Bank, modest increases in the level of transactions are being reported and this increases confidence on the part of prospective purchasers. This benefits first time buyers but it will take time for this to filter through to the wider market.
All of this surely indicates a slightly more healthy situation and one which invites the additional stimulus which will be provided by a new, young, energetic and locally owned Property Auction House.