- Auction Data for October 2014: Monthly News Update Overall Statistics October 2014 ...read more
- How to succeed in the auction room: After the most buoyant quarter of house sales since records began, a sense of realism is setting inD...read more
- EIG Monthly Newsletter October 2014: Monthly News Update Overall Statistics September 2014 ...read more
- BRG Gibson Auctions - EIG Monthly Newsletter September 2014: Monthly News Update Overall Statistics August 2014 ...read more
- Auction Data for July 2014: Monthly News Update Overall Statistics July 2014 ...read more
- Monthly News: Monthly News Update Overall Statistics June 2014 ...read more
- EIG Monthly Newsletter June 2014: Monthly News Update Overall Statistics May 2014 ...read more
- 68000 Northern Ireland homeowners in negative equity: 68000 Northern Ireland homeowners in negative equityNegative equity remains a large problem for home...read more
- Going once, going twice... Sold!: In an article in the London Times recently it was reported that the words “Going once, going t...read more
- Strong set of results, as over £400 million was raised across 128 UK auctions - a huge increase of 50% on March 2013: Monthly News Update Overall Statistics March 2014 ...read more
- Surge in auctions continues!: Monthly News Update Overall Statistics February 2014 ...read more
- Auction Data for January 2014: Monthly News Update Overall Statistics January 2014 ...read more
- BRG Gibson Auctions, Rated Top Regional Auction House in Northern Ireland for a 2nd Year by Estate Gazette!!! : Estate Gazettes Auctions: Regional Round-UP: Lots Of Good News In 2014 February EditionThere is a lo...read more
- Homes Under the Hammer return to Belfast for BRG Gibson Auction 4th Feb Property Auction : Homes Under the Hammer return to Belfast for BRG Gibson Auction 4th Feb Property Auction BR...read more
- Year-end property auction newsletter shows rising sales and increased revenues: Monthly News Update Overall Statistics December 2013 ...read more
- Auction Activity 2013: This is the content of the Essential Information Group’s first newsletter of 2014, which looks...read more
- Partner Agents/Joint Agency Opportunities: BRG Gibson Auctions welcomes instructions from estate agents who have suitable properties on their b...read more
- Current Vacancies: Join us and become part of BRG Gibson Auction TeamCorporate Services CoordinatorCommercial Senior Sa...read more
- BRG Gibson Auctions TO BE A TV HIT! Homes Under the Hammer!!!: BRG Gibson Auctions TO BE A TV HIT! Homes Under the Hammer!!! Lion TV Scotland, Homes Under...read more
- Property auctions record all-time highs in October!: Essential Auction News Welcome to the November newsletter that looks back at ...read more
- Essential Auction News: Essential Auction News Welcome to the October newsletter that looks back at ...read more
- Ten years until Price Recovery.: The consultancy firm Price Waterhouse Coopers have warned that it may take more than a decade f...read more
- Property auction market continues to grow: Essential Auction NewsWelcome to the September newsletter that looks back at property auction acti...read more
- Average House Prices rising in N. Ireland: The price balance of the latest RICS and Ulster Bank Housing Market Survey for Northern Ireland was ...read more
- Estates Gazette Top regional auction houses for H1 2013 by amount raised: Property auctions in Northern Ireland recorded the largest regional growth in the first half of 2013...read more
- : Auctions have acquired a reputation as a place where banks cleared bankrupt stock, but a recent arti...read more
- Activity in the N Ireland market in the 1st Quarter 2013: The three-month period to the end of March 2013 was the first since the summer of 2007 in which Nort...read more
- Craigavon most effected area in the UK by drop in House Prices. First Time Home Buyers at 5 Year High.: Towards the end of December last year it was reported that the average cost of a home in Craigavon w...read more
- Housing Market Survey and Annual Auction Results.: The most recent Northern Ireland housing market survey produced by the Ulster Bank and the Northern ...read more
- National Auction Analysis EIG: National Auction Analysis As expected, the residential market witnessed large increas...read more
- Investors Buying NOW While House Prices Hit Low!: House prices are still falling in Northern Ireland according to the latest RICS (Royal Institut...read more
- N. I. House prices fall greatest in U.K.: Helen Carson, who writes on property related matters in the Belfast Telegraph wrote in the paper on ...read more
- Housing Market Downturn is now five years old.: According to the latest RICS and Ulster Bank Housing Market Survey for July 2012.Norther...read more
- Current Market Conditions and Let the Buyer Beware: The price balance of the latest RICS and Ulster Bank Housing Market Survey recorded its lowest readi...read more
- RICS and Ulster Bank Housing Market Survey: We are on the eve of our next auction, to be held at the Stormont Hotel on the Tuesday the 8th May. ...read more
- March Auction 2012: Hot on the heels of their previous very successful auction held at the Stormont Hotel, Upper Newto...read more
- 2 Feb 2012 - Mustbesold.com & BRG Gibson Auctions: BRG Gibson Auctions AnnounceOn the 2nd of February 2012 at the Stormont Hotel Belfast, there will be...read more
BRG Gibson Auctions Results Spectator & Chronicle
BRG Gibson Auctions proudly announce the huge success of its first Northern Ireland Property Auction held at the Stormont Hotel Belfast, on the 22nd November 2011.
We have shown that there is still activity and vibrancy in the property market as a result of realistic pricing and correct marketing.
The total value of the guide prices of the properties was in excess of £3,000,000, with an average price of £90,000. The auction included properties entered by Financial institutions, Solicitors and private individuals who have become frustrated with the slowness and insecurity of a private treaty sale.
Auctions have become increasingly popular in recent months, culminating with the auction on Tuesday evening of last week, attracting a crowd in excess of 300 (a case of standing room only).
The company is locally owned with experienced Valuers and Auctioneers who bring considerable expertise and experience to the table. In this, their first auction, the percentage of repossessed properties was approximately one quarter of the total, as compared to in or about 100% in the other recent auctions in N Ireland. This surely is evidence that the private property owner is beginning to see selling by auction as the way forward.
The auction comprised 37 Lots and with a success rate, to date, of over 50% of the lots offered on the night, it definitely did show that Gibson Auctions are here to hammer home the results.
The next auction is to be held at the same venue on the 2nd of February 2012 and there will be at least a further 6 auctions in Northern Ireland in 2012.